Licensed Wedding Officiant

To order to get marriage in the Province of Ontario, you require a Licensed Wedding Officiant. This includes a Minister, Justice of the Peace or Licensed Pastor.

Read More

We Are Ready To Celebrate Your Wedding

Randy’s personal touch on customized and unique wedding ceremonies provides lasting memories for the happy couple and all that attend their special day.

Get In Touch